Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to our most frequently asked questions:
- Do you have a retail store where I can come in and try out your products?
- I placed my order online but when I come back and sign in, I don't see any orders in My Account history, why?
- Is Macinbag.com a secure and safe place to shop?
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- What are your hours of operation?
- Do I have to register at Macinbag.com in order to place an order?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- I purchased a product from Macinbag within the past thirty (30) days and it is defective, how can I return it or have it replaced?
- What if my purchase was longer than thirty (30) days ago?
- I see that Macinbag carries products from a Manufacturer that I am interested in, but I can not see the exact product I want. How can I get it?
- Do you ship overseas, to locations outside of North America?
- I live outside of North America and my country charges tax/duty at the border for purchases, can you mark it as a gift or lower the value of the item for me?
At this time, no. Macinbag is strictly online.
This happens when your original order was placed either before you created an account at Macinbag.com or while you were not signed in. Unfortunately, if you were not signed in when the order was placed, you will not be able to see your order history or be able to track its progress. Please contact us for your tracking information and any other details you'd like.
Absolutely. Macinbag.com has a 1024 and 2048-bit SSL connection verified by Equifax Secure Certificate Authority and we are certified by VeriSign. Your personal information is encrypted with the most powerful algorithms there are for eCommerce today. We protect your information like it was our own.
All Canadian residents are charged GST or HST depending on the province you are shipping to. Ontario residents must also pay PST on their orders. Macinbag also collects State sales tax for shipments to California. Any order being shipped to CA will incur a 8.25% State sales tax. Individual district taxes (if any) are the responsibility of the recipient.
Our office is open from 10am to 6pm ET, Monday through Friday. The fastest and most efficient way to reach us is through email, which is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week (and on most holidays). Please click on the "Contact Us" tab at the top of every page at Macinbag.com and ask us for whatever you need. We are here to help you.
Absolutley not, but you'll want to! You may remain "anonymous" and shop as much and as often as you like. The benefits of registering are well worth those extra clicks!
Our registered customers enjoy these and many more benefits: being able to check the status of your order(s) online, viewing your purchase history, not having to fill out your details every time you place an order.
Macinbag.com accepts Visa, Mastercard, Amex and PayPal in both US and Canadian dollars. Our US customers may also use Google Checkout. Sorry, we can not accept wire transfers, checks or money orders.
Please contact our Customer Service department and obtain an RMA number for your defective product. We will be happy to replace it for you.
If your purchased item has passed thirty (30) days, you may need to contact the manufacturer for instructions on how to have it replaced or serviced. Send us an email and we'll let you know if you need to go that route. Often times, we can make an exchange for you. It depends on the product and the manufacturer.
Please contact your Sales Representative and ask them to bring in the product you are looking for directly from the Manufacturer. Typically we can accomodate such requests and can bring products into our warehouse within 24-48 hours.
Absolutely, we have customers all over the world! If you are shopping from outside of the USA, please make sure you are on our International site: macinbag.com/ca, you will see a Canadian flag at the very top and very bottom of every page. Shipments outside of the USA are sent from Canada and in order to process your order, you will need to be on the International site.
Please note: Due to vertification and credit card authorizations, Macinbag.com can only accept payments through Paypal for our customers outside of Canada and the U.S.
Unfortunately we can not do this. Sorry.